[Bordermarch] Pottery Guild

Crystal young cly0929 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 16 19:16:50 PDT 2006

Theresa and those attending the potters guild on saturday June 17th...I regret to inform you that I as of Friday can not attend the first guild meeting due to the fact my daughter got my mother and father sick last weekend and as Caleb is on call this weekend and has to work I do not have a sitter..Sorry..I hate it because I was so looking forward to coming and playing with clay..=) but I will be making the other meetings in the future...let me know how much fun everyone had playing with "wet" "sticky" ummmm.....CLAY!!

  Sincerely,
  Geneva