[Bordermarch] For TAMS Demo,

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Sun Jun 25 19:13:51 PDT 2006

The Texas Artist Museum "Demo" is the monthly "Second Sunday"  reception held
at the Museum right behind the Port Arthur Civic Center and Port  Arthur
Public Library just off 9th Avenue in Port Arthur.  The date is  scheduled for
Sunday, July 9 from 2:30-3:30 p.m.  We usually have some form  of entertainment
(singing, dancing, music, poetry, etc) and end with punch,  wine, and HE light
refreshments, for which the Museum pays.

Since the entire month of July will host the SCA exhibits of  artwork, the
Board thought  that the  members could host and/or/  perform at this reception.
But HL Therese cannot do this by herself and  really needs some of the
populace she can count on to assist with this.  We  usually have about 20-40 people
there every month.  If some of our people  could be there in costume it would
be a wonderful offering to the  community.

Valencia
aka - TAM Board Secretary
Janice Terrell