[Bordermarch] GulfWar XV

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 1 18:34:35 PST 2006

    Armand,
      Would you please let us know ,"WHY, every Bordermarcher" going to War much work at least 2hrs of volunteering. Is there some reason for this other than War points?

   Thank You ,
   Kandyce

HE Armand de Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:
    Within the month, we leave for war. This barony will contribute greatly to the war effort.
  We have recieved some prizes for those volunteering, we could use more. Anything from goblets to trim. These are given to many who volunteer, no matter their home Kingdom. Also this year, every Bordermarcher going... will need to give at least 2 hours to volunteering. These areas range from Parking, water-bearing, tissue-paper stocking, gate( handing out packets/forms ), marshalling, performing watch(security), or helping with the children. The barony is rewarded for all hours given... any time given from midnight to 6am is double time. Our youth will have areas they can contribute as well. If you are unable to make the journey to war...please give something to the volunteer baskets. Everything you do, is so much appreciated.
  Volunteering is also a WAR POINT !!

  Armand

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...Ly.Kandyce of Oakclyffe