[Bordermarch] GulfWar XV

HE Armand de Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Wed Mar 1 19:54:00 PST 2006

Countess Tessa...

  Service / Volunteering is always needed. Be it registered or not. If anyone cannot 'register' due to too many irons in the fire... ask if someone can give an extra hour for you in their time. I wish to see everyone in this barony going to war to be accounted for. Their Majesties wish is for all to give to the volunteer area. There are those within this Kingdom who volunteer and donate their hours to other groups.. those who could not make the journey..and there are those who do not want to be "recognized" for their work. Volunteering is fundamental.. without it we dont exist. You volunteer to drive to an event, thats the first step. Lisa, a member of this barony who now lives in Baton Rouge..one year alone gave over 40hrs. Not one person 'asked' her to do this for the Kingdom or the SCA.

  Armand

Tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
          Your Excellency Armand, are you referring to "registering" for service as opposed to just being there on hand for the sweat and blood as many have done before without turning in war points?
  Their Majesties' words are ringing through your own to do the "sign up" thing for war points.
  The reminder is appreciated.
  Tessa