[Bordermarch] Practice Thursday and Melees

CLY0929 at aol.com CLY0929 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 20:14:09 PST 2006

Where is practice going to be thursday? Caleb and I have not been to
practice in awhile and I was wondering where it is held now. Last I heard  we no
longer had the church. Thanks for the information. Also I wanted to  put out that
I am taking donations of any kind for the prizes given to our  champions in
rapier, chivalric, and archery for melees. (both adult and  youth) If you have
anything you would like to donate please contact me.  Thanks.

Forever in Service,
Geneva (Crystal  Young)