[Bordermarch] Champion Scrolls for Bordermarch Baronials

Elizabeth Burgin elizabethburgin at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 17:00:25 PST 2006

I would like to do a scroll (doesn't matter which one), but I can only paint by number - do you have any that just need color?

Kaithlen Hamilton <kaledain at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings unto the good populace of Bordermarch,

Once again I am coordinating the creation of our
scrolls to be given out to our champions at our
Baronial event. Time is growing short for our scribes
to create these beautiful and wonderful letters of
recognition for those who will be chosen to represent
our Barony and our Baron and Baroness for the coming
year as our champions.

The following scrolls have been committed to:

Archery - Ld Phocas
A&S - Mistress Dyan
Chivalric - Ld Theresa
Rapier - Ld Kaithleen

Youth A&S - Lilly the Poetess

I still need people to create the following youth
scrolls: Archery, Rapier, and Chivalric

Please contact me if you would like to create a scroll
to be awarded to one of the fine youth of our fair
kingdom in recognition of their prowess and expertise
in a chosen field.

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)
Barony Bordermarch