[Bordermarch] Fwd: Bordermarch Baronial on ACCEPS

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 04:52:37 PST 2006

Just received the information on ACCEPS so if you want to register it is ready.
  Thank you, Therese d'Ivoire, Event Steward

  Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:53:59 -0600
From: "Paul Foster" <sir.rhodri at gmail.com>
To: cre8tivtess at yahoo.com, benliz at gt.rr.com, cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Bordermarch Baronial on ACCEPS
CC: "ACCEPS Treasurer" <acceps at gmail.com>

Greetings,

I have created the page for Bordermarch Baronial on ACCEPS.  Please go to the following link

www.ansteorra.org/acceps/ansteorra.html

and review the page.  Please confirm that all the data was correctly entered, especially the fees and refund policy.

When I have received confirmation from the autocrat and seneschal that the information is correct I will turn on registrations for the event.

Thanks

Rhodri
ACCEPS Administrator

        Theresa