[Bordermarch] Sun fighter practise and an Eagle Scout...

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 18:42:53 PST 2006

Alright Justin, you make us all proud. I have two sons in scouting and we all reconize the work you and your family have done to receive this and I know you deserve it. take care , sorry I was unable to be there.
  Vaclav  /  Wes

HE Armand de Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:
    Ld. Aaron Whitewolf's son, Justin, will be named "Eagle Scout" tonight in Jasper.
  The Court of Honor will be at First United Methodist Church- 329 North Bowie Street.
  The ceremonies start at 6pm. Congrats Justin!!  I am on call, sorry I cant make it.

  Also, there is a Sunday fighter practise at Wutherington Heights park in Beaumont.
  Some will be arriving at 4ish till ? The park is off of Delaware Street. From Hwy 69.. go West on Delaware the park is on the North side, next to a convenience store.

  Armand