[Bordermarch] GulfWar XV

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 18:24:21 PST 2006

I think the reason might be the past hurricane took a large toll on the site
and on the local Kingdom that hosts gulf wars.  Also due to that fact they
may have lost several of the regular volunteers not to mention several of
the TEXAS volunteers may not be able to attend this here due to recovery
from the hurricanes. I  think it is a wonderful idea that every one help at
least 2hrs here and there if I was able to attend I would gladly offer my
time to help. I know we did the last time we attended gulf wars and got a
chance to meet some really wonderful people from other places.
Sincerely,
Lady Ophelia Larue
In Service to Bordermarch