[Bordermarch] Gulf War XV

HE Armand de Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Mar 21 17:01:28 PST 2006

War was as always, inspirational. Within the sable star heroes rise and make a difference in peoples lives. I dont have an official count, but Bordermarch gave volunteer hours that helped contribute to Ansteorra winning the volunteer WAR POINT!
  Every Bordermarcher who made the journey gave to those hours. I couldnt be more proud of you. A few were unable to register.. but gave greatly to the war effort. The Banner of Bordermarch stood proudly on the many fields. Bordermarch was represented by 20 at war. Great memories were made, and old friends were re-united.
  Armand