[Bordermarch] Re: Contact Information You Requested

Matt C. mattciampi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 28 15:28:27 PST 2006

And this would be MY first post on the Bordermarch list, but I had to put my
2 quid into this one... Definately thrilled to warp the mind of one more
person... although, some of us... (namely me, I live in Bryn Gwlad, however,
Bordermarch will forever be my home, ALWAYS!!!!)  drive 4-6 hours to have
our minds warped. :)  Welcome home!

In service, to Baron, to Baroness, to Bordermarch, and to the dream,

Ld. Liam Seamus McSweeney