[Bordermarch] Re: Contact Information You Requested

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 20:23:30 PST 2006

Please feel free to stop by and spend some time with us at our Merchants
Booth if you make it to Bordermarch Baronials.  We are affectionately known
as "furniture people" (Barefoot Boxes) ... And we promise not to try too
hard to sell you something! <grin>

Welcome to Bordermarch ... As a fairly new member of this Barony (I spent 20
years in either Ravensfort or Stargate before moving here), I will let you
know that this is one of the friendliest and welcoming groups I have had the
pleasure of being associated with.  I hope you enjoy your experiences with
us.

Ly Katrina
A.k.a. Momma Cammie