[Bordermarch] A&S Reporting

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 07:00:23 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  I am gathering information for our Arts and Science report for May and I know that there are individuals out there who have been busy working on projects. If you would PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE send me your information so I can brag on you. Don't be embarrassed, be proud of what you are doing and show it off. Whether it is your first project or your fiftith I want to know about it. So send your information to cre8tivtess at yahoo.com I will make sure the Kingdom knows about you.

  Also it is getting close to our opening in Port Arthur at the Texas Artist Museum. I need work to put in the show. I have talked to some of you but not to others and again I want you to show off your work. We could get new members from this show, not just fighters but artisans. I joined the SCA because of the arts, others may also.

  I also need some individuals to teach a 1 to 2 hours class in your art if you can teach during the morning during the week. We will need to teach children a project Monday thru Thursday the second week in July for their ARTSmart program. If you are willing I need a list of supplies for 1 student for 1 project. The museum is getting the supplies all you need to do is be there. Let me know if you are interested and can participate.

  So send me your information for the A&S report and gather up your most beautiful works of art and let's have a grand showing in Port Arthur.

  I love all of you and I am proud of the work you do.
  I am yours in service to the Barony, the Kingdom and the Dream,
  Therese d'Ivoire
  mka Theresa Liddle-Bernsen

        Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen