[Bordermarch] Potters Guild

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 27 04:39:50 PDT 2006

I'm in ...thanks for doing this ....Let me know  info on dates and times. Sounds great tp me.    .thetexladi at sbcglobal.net ...Thanks ,Kandace

Theresa Liddle <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings,

  I would like to start a potters guild here at my home. I have the studio space and the equipment/tools. I will be willing to hold guild meetings here and teach if you would make a donation to my studio so I can pay the utilities for the work being done. For those who are interested please let me know so we can get a scheduled date or dates on the calender. My space is small but there is lots of outdoor room to work. We could do a Saturday meeting, we would have the whole day to work or a Sunday afternoon and have 4 or 5 hours to work. There is even space if the fighters wanted to come and use the space to practice once in a while.

  I would love to share my space with you so let me know. I even have clay you can purchase, $12.50 for a 25# bag or $22.00 for a #50 box.

  I am yours in service,
  Therese

          Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
  dba:  Old Earth Creations
  8255 Highway 105
  Beaumont, TX 77713
  409-896-5206 - home or fax NEW #
  409-291-1502 - cell
  http://oldearthcreations.com
  http://sites.onlinesupplier.com/folder109504/

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...Ly.Kandyce of Oakclyffe