[Bordermarch] New Book Series

Crystal young cly0929 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 21:30:51 PDT 2006

Malcolm,
  Caleb and I have both read the book and it is pretty good..it gets kinda dragging in some places but if you can get through it it is pretty cool and gives you lots of things to contemplate especially with everything going on these days with the bird flu and war. And you can definately tell an SCA'er wrote it. Just wanted to give some input from someone who has read the book.

  Sincerely, Geneva

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:
  Greetings to all,

This is a bit off topic, but its does have something to do with the SCA.
There is a new book series out by author S.M. Stirling / titled "Dies
the Fire". I can't remember the title of the second book. Anyway, its
about the future. Something has happen to the planet and none of the
technology is working. The governments have fail... Out of the ruble
rise 3 kingdoms ruled by 3 factions... One is the SCA, Second by another
re-enactment group, and the 3rd some religious order. The book is
absolutely fantastic and only cost about $7.99 per book.... please check
it out.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm