[Bordermarch] Idea for new Coronation gifts

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun May 14 12:07:28 PDT 2006

Good Greetings,
    I post this after conversations with Their Excellencies Caitrin and Armand, with their permission.
May we please open this discussion:
    With Cononation approaching less than a month hence, to be held in the Western Regional home of Their soon-to-be Majesties Aaron II and Britta II, thoughts are tuned to gifts for the persons of the Crown.  This Crown will need to travel greater distances than many, due to their capitol home being the distance that it is away from most other parts of the Kingdom.
For TM's to come to Nov Melees, they will need to come totally across kingdom, from border to border.

Royal Family elders are suggesting gifts of the kind such as Wal-Mart goods and gas cards.  I pass this suggestion to the populace.

What say ye?  Gifts from Bordermarch to be, or to include, "debit cards..." Wal-Mart, Visa, whichever.  (A monitary gift cannot be transacted directly from the barony's account to the persons of the crown; however, a group of uindividuals can donate private monies to them.) If as many as are able personally chipped in a few or more $, this could be a sizeable gift that could help make a differece.

Peace and Grace to each and all,
Tessa