[Bordermarch] Idea for new Coronation gifts

Crystal young cly0929 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 16 21:26:56 PDT 2006

Mistress Tessa, I do believe this is a very good idea..with the rising gas prices and everything else i know this is a true gift that will assist TM's in their travel to our barony for our event.

  Sincerely, Geneve

Jackie Leslie <jackie_leslie at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Personally I find this to be a wonderful idea what with the costs of travel
rising daily.

Isabella