[Bordermarch] Packages for Soldiers

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 19:59:03 PST 2006

A GREAT BIG Thank you to Tessa and Valencia for their contributions to the gift boxes going to Iraq.  We have one really full box and 1/2 of another one.  Will wait and send right after Melees just in case SOMEONE else might have a few more items. With what Santiago and I have we could send three boxes.  WOW that would be great!

  Again Many, Many, Many Thanks to Valencia for all you donated at Populace and to Tessa for your many bags of goodies.

  Grace,
  Elisabeth