[Bordermarch] Scribal Guild

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 06:28:51 PST 2006

Greetings unto Barony Bordermarch,

There will be a scribal guild meeting at my this
evening starting between 7:00 and 7:30 for all those
who are interested in painting shakey knees for melees
or doing kingdom charters. My home is located at 8830
Laura Lane in Beaumont. If you head out College Street
towards China turn left onto Wescalder (this is the
first left past Major). Take the first street to the
right which is Laura Lane. My house is the second
house on the right. It is white with a single car
carport attached to it. If you have any questions I
can reached at 861-4502 or 791-3952. I hope to see
many of you there tonight.

The Coastal Regional Scribe has challenged all of the
local guilds to work on kingdom charters with a prize
of $75 to either Texas Art Supply or Half Price Books
for the group that turns in the most quality painted
charters by coronation. I have a list of the charters
that they are needing. According to her there is a
shortage of scrolls to be passed on to next King and
Queen. Please help us get ready for Melees and our
Kingdom by coming by and doing some painting.

I will keep you posted on when the next guild meeting
will be.

In Service to the Dream,

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)