[Bordermarch] Melees

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 21:28:08 PST 2006

Greetings unto all good gentles of Bordermarch comes this missive from HL Therese d'Ivoire,

I have bad news. I was going to use my sisters big motor home to come to the event to merchant, I called her this evening, after speaking to several people about being at Melees, and she informed me that the transmission quit working and there was no one that could fix it in time. They were trying to get it ready for me to pick up Wednesday evening and that was when they found the problem.

Because I was planning on having the motor home, I have no tent or other things needed to camp for the weekend. Since I no longer have a van, I have no way to transport merchandise or camping stuff.  I was so looking forward to participating this year.  I guess that will have to wait till Baronial. I am hoping that we will be able to at least day trip for Saturday.

I was looking forward to meeting my regional A&S officer. If I do not make it please forgive and understand.

I love all of you.
Therese d'Ivoire

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
dba:  Old Earth Creations