[Bordermarch] Trebuchet parts left at Bordermarch

Dez desweds at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:23:30 PST 2006

ARGGHH!!

After a happy Sunday morning tossing rosk after rock into BorderKeep, I seem
to have left my two side supports and my spare throwing arm for my
trebuchet. They were left at about the same place I was tossing rocks.

I was told someone found them and has set them aside. Whoever you are, Oh
Kind and Thoughtful Person, please email me ASAP - desweds at gmail.com - so
that I might arrange a way to get my pieces.

I'd also like to say that this fall's melees were by far the most fun I've
had in a long time. The castle is amazing! I can't wait to plop a couple of
ballista on the new wall.

Miguel

--
"Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people
to laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are