[Bordermarch] historical items

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 11:43:40 PDT 2006

Thinking about items to display in a  30-yrs museum during 2007:

Do there remain  portions of the "previous" set of  baronial thrones that were not totally ruined in Hurricane Rita?  Or the patterns for them...  or something to display?

As to the original set:
There is still at least one leather backing to the original set of the double-C curved leg thrones made in the 1980's armory by Laundre, Dafyyd Mortimer, Therese', Yhagi, Henri, and others.  Therese'- do you remember who all worked on those?
They were a "surprise" to the sitting landeds at the time... I cannot remember who the artisans were.
The legs, I think, were laid waste with age and weather, as were the leather seats.  Only the backs remained.