[Bordermarch] Gate at Melees

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 19:42:46 PDT 2006

My Lord Santiago,

I applaud you and your good Lady for taking on this task as well as Lady
Selina of the Wood for agreeing to hold another Gate Class.  Although I have
previously been trained by Mesterinde Annes on the Gate, I would consider it
an honor to sit in on a refresher class with the other members of our Barony
as I have signed up to sit gate on Friday from noon until 2:00.  It is with
excitement that I look forward to seeing my fellow brothers and sisters at
fighter practice.

YIS,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Protégé to Mesterinde Annes