[Bordermarch] Gate at Melees

Richard Barron richard0159 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 20:38:37 PDT 2006

Can anyone Please tell me where fighter practice is being held. Oh and got good news baby is a boy.

  Angelica de Granada
  Angel Billiot

David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:
  My Lady Elisabeth and I have volunteered to run Gate at Autumn Melees this year and Lady Selina of the Wood has agreed to teach us the in's and out's of running Gate. She will hold a Gate class at fighter practice this thursday and I encourage all to attend and take advantage of her years of accumulated knowlege and experience.
When one sits Gate at an event you become Bordermarch's front line ambassador and good will represenative. The first impression our visitors recieve of our great Barony will be your smiling faces and cheery attitude. Some travellers have driven for hours to enjoy time at our events and any help they recieve at Gate is always welcome, especially when they arrive at two in the morning.
As you sit your shift at Gate duty having deep thoughts about being somewhere else just remember you are performing a service for our Barony that is vital to the success of our event and My Lady and I will need all the help we can get.

Lord Santiago