[Bordermarch] -->Fighter Practice Tonight<--

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 16:23:42 PDT 2006

After 6:PM
just got home from a day at work and saw the F.P. cancellation message.
If the class Cindy was going to do for 'Gate" is "on," and if the weather
turns really bad, I offer our living room as an alternative spot, if
desired.  There may be another plan under way that I know not of.
Tally ho, onward,
tessa