[Bordermarch] His Highness Romanius

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 20:07:53 PDT 2006

Bordermarch, be proud, to hold this portion of His Highness's journey:
We were reminded again this past weekend that before His Highness Sir
Romanius met and married his lovely Crown Princess Deanna and began to
settle his life in the Legal business in the Dallas area, he did live in
Barony Bordermarch a bit, back in the 1994's era.  (1994 was a fuzzy passage
for me, in the 1991-1996 period when I did not participate to speak of,
caring for Zane at home, after the passing of our elder son Aaron.)

Romanius's work then was that of a local Museum Curator.
When attending a fighter practice here, was introduced as "new fighter
here."  He had some great finesse and speed with a shot to the face plate,
taking out his instructor... who staggered up to reply, "You're no 'new'
fighter!"
If you played then, harken back to inside the gymnasium at First Baptist
downtown... and recall his pre-Knighthood skills!

Best of all to this Roman swordsman whose skill and speed have now taken him
to the top!
Best of all to Their Highnesses Ansteorra, Romanius and Deanna.

God save the King.  God save the Queen.
Tessa