[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting Dates

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Oct 17 17:17:41 PDT 2006

Populace Meeting: Last Thursday of a Month.
Room Reservations at Gander Mountain are from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM.
Conference Room. They do not object if you bring in food.
Sertino's Restaurant just next door also has a meeting room that has no
expense to use,
 but they anticipate the group using the room to be patrons of their food
services.

I have talked to Customer Services @ Gander Mountain.
They show SCA Barony Bordermarch "reserved" (in the name of Liz Lee with a
phone number)
for  the LAST THURSDAYs of the months through the end of the year and into
the beginning of 2007.
 The man at the Customer Service Department related that they "like" us.
They "want" us to meet there because we are educational, not-for-profit,
outdoors.

Gndr Mtn is more than glad to give the barony "top priority" for all the
rest of 2007's Last Thursdays (or if we need to change the days), and they
will be booking the remainder of 2007 soon.
They had us on a preference call list to ask us if we wanted to book all the
remainder of 2007.
(It's centrally located between Vidor and Silsbee; it's spacious and comfy ;
we get to shop for neat stuff in there -happy dance- ; and the conference
room is available, gratis. More happy dance.)
As good as they are to us, I have to admit that I have bought very little
from there. They do have some great outdoor-sy cooking gear and small
expense flavor pouches, like for venison and stews, etc...
and some outta sight camping gear that is easy enough to morph by period
coverings.
  Populace Meeting for October including "Melees Duty Sign-Ups"
  Thursday, October  26 at Gander Mountain, Beaumont

  Populace Meeting for November including "Melees Event Wrap-up"
  Thursday, November 30 at Gander Mountain, Beaumont
  ...The week AFTER Thanksgiving.

  Please mark your calendars.
  OCT 26 -
  NOV 30 -