[Bordermarch] Repairs

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:00:42 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

  I have noticed that many seem to be well inclined at repairs.  In the next
few months, our back porch, must be rebuilt.  It is falling apart
endangering an electrical box.  My father does not know what he would need
to buy in order to repair and expand the porch for a washer dryer.  If
anyone would be willing to take a look, I would greatly appreciate it.  We
also still have windvents that need placing on our roof.  Luckily the roof
itself has been reshingled.  No more leaks for us there.  It is minor things
that we need help with.  I am unable to be as physical as I once was, and my
father is not able to climb etc.  Please, send me a private email, if you
would be willing to assist.

Thankyou
Tommie Stovall Prentiss
Lady Katitcha