[Bordermarch] Charter Painting for Melees

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 07:07:40 PDT 2006

Greetings unto Barony Bordermarch,

I have received the master for our new shaky knees
charter that is awarded to all those who get there
first battle field kill at our Autumn Melees event. I
will have copies at Populace to hand out for those who
want to take them home to work on. I will also be
hosting a scribal guild work evening at my home, 8830
Laura Lane in Beaumont, on Tuesday November 7th
starting between 7:00 and 7:30 pm. If you would like
to come by and work on charter painting either for the
barony or the kingdom please come by. If you would
like to come by on another evening please let me know.
I can be contacted at 861-4502. I would appreciate
help in getting 25 shaky knees painted before Melees
this year. Last year we gave out over 15, as this year
promises to have even greater attendance then last the
more that are painted in advance the better. I would
also like to be able to give Kingdom some painted
charters from our fair barony at Melees as well.

In service,

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)
Barony Bordermarch