[Bordermarch] Gate Sign Up

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 17:13:42 PDT 2006

Good People of Bordermarch,

  Thank you so very much for all who stepped forward to volunteer their time to help us sit gate.  I've attached the sign up sheets so you can see where your time slot(s) are OR for those of you that weren't able to make populace you can certainly pick a time or two and e mail us back.  If you need to call us we can reached at 409-386-0172 or 673-7277.  We will be contacting everyone in a few weeks to confirm your time and plan on having one more gate class if needed.

  Grace To You All,
  Elisabeth and Santiago