[Bordermarch] labors of love fwd:Update

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 22 16:37:24 PDT 2006

Thanks for an update, Cam.  :)
As also did Adolf the Bear and his pert lady-wife Colette and teen son
Robert come and do labors.   Adolf and Robert went to the back slab to help
un~jungle some big-o fallen tree limbs while Colette scrubbed the outdoor
grill for HE Caitrin to roast chickens and Colette also dug at uncovering
the   w i d e   front sidewalk.  So did Dena, whom we now refer to as the
lean green machete machine.  Also, didn't NAS find the garage?
Nothing like sweaty clothes to make good friends appreciate each other all
the more when cleaned up!  <g>

Based on past similar recovery crew weekends at the de Lacy manor (maybe
smaller numbers of workers), a few more days of continuing efforts such as
outlined here could assist in more full recovery.
Who wants to bring together a next repair party?  Back porch work to level
it, maybe, or front porch post re-do's?  I dunno which

...oh... Simonn is talking over my shoulder... Adolf and he have already
been discussing wanting to plan another day. Stay tuned for details.
Tessa