[Bordermarch] which court for knighting?

Richard & Debra Parrish ric-deb.parrish at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 20:34:55 PDT 2006

It is my understanding for Saturday morning court. Having Sir Giotto fight as a Knight for the whole day.

  Of course at the whim of their Majesties... =)
  Armand

Tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Do Your Excellencies or the Stewards know which court Giotto's knighting will be?
We've been notified that the vigil is to be set for Melees Friday night.
I'm being asked by several, which court, and I suppose it might make a difference in what time, which day, some people arrive. at Melees.
("Ain't it exciting?")

Saundra, did you receive a copy this note?
Thanks to anyone who knows what to tell.