[Bordermarch] Melees Discussion

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 22:58:09 PDT 2006

Tessa
  Thank you for the offer of bowls and I will not turn down any fruits or vegtables if the fighters will eat them. I have noted that the time between battles is sometimes short and the w/bs must travel around a lot, light weight trays are needed as I only have 5 at this time.
  thanks
  wes

Tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  > Water Bearing REMOVED need donation for supplies(
> fruit,pickles,nuts, gatoraide)

Slovaczek, when I managed the WB for The Lysts at Castleton this summer, I
got bowls for serving fruit/pickles and different ones for cleansing and
rinsing. You may borrow my gear rather than need to "buy" more bowls.
For Waterbearers, I will bring two (2) large bottles of pickles and one (1)
can, if not two (2) cans, of Gatorade dry powder mix.

As always, oranges are needed, or melons if there are still some in season.
Will someone else please bring oranges or melons?
Will someone else please bring more Gatorade?
Thanks,
Tessa