[Bordermarch] Thursday night

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 12:00:55 PDT 2006

My apologies to one and all for not attending Populace.  My mother was diagnosed with lymphoma in March of this year and has been undergoing chemotherapy in California.  My days are up and down as we deal with this long distance.  Yesterday was a down day.
  Santiago updated me on the meeting.  I know with faith and thanksgiving we WILL get through Melees this year and have many more memories of good times with good friends.

  God's Grace,
  Elisabeth

benliz <benliz at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Populace Meeting Thursday evening will be facilitated by the able (former Seneschal) Lord Malcolm MacLein and by a Deputy Seneschal, Lady Elisabeth of Green Mountain Keep. All is well.
My Principal is sending me out of town before the crack of dawn Thursday, through Friday night,
to do a teacher workshop

Any forthcoming report copies to the Seneschal office may be handed to either one of them or sent via email to seneschal at bordermarch.org

Fondest regards,
Somebody has gotta do the Happy Dance for AmberLea!
Tessa