[Bordermarch] FW: BAM Classes

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 15:09:59 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Cam Battaglia [mailto:momma_cammie at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 4:48 PM
To: 'dazeofolde at yahoo.com'
Cc: armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Subject: BAM Classes

 Ly Ariana,

I will be happy to host a class on woodburning, however I will need to place
an age restriction on it due to the temperatures of the burners (approx. 900
degrees F).  I believe that we should have no one younger than 10 yrs old in
this class, however it is open to anyone else.  I will have the basswood
blanks, patterns, necessary accoutrements and 4 burners with assorted tips
(maybe more if I can work them into my budget) and will need access to
electricity.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Barefoot Boxes/Longship Furniture
Cell:  409-550-3990