[Bordermarch] Melees Budget

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Tue Sep 12 10:27:41 PDT 2006

If anyone has questions about the Melees Budget, they can please contact our Seneschal - Tessa, our Treasurer - Bianca or TE Armand & Caitrin ....personally.

  The Budget will not be discuss on our list...FINAL.

  If someone has a complaint about the budget...IT WILL NOT BE ON THE LIST.

  All in inquiries will need to be done personally to the persons mentioned above.

  The budget and prices were discuss at several populace meetings and voted on. If you were not there that is not our fault nor the fault of the members of this list.

  If a message is sent about said subject, it will be discarded.

  HE Caitrin