[Bordermarch] Diamond Wars

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Thu Sep 14 08:32:30 PDT 2006

http://diamondwars.smallgraybear.com/index.cfm

  The above is the web site for the Barony of Small Gray Bear's Diamond Wars event . They are our neighbors in the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann. They are located in in central and southern Arkansas (Little Rock, Jacksonville, Pine Bluff, Hot Springs and most places in between).

  They will be holding their event Oct. 12 - 15 , 2006. They open on Thursday and close on Sunday.

  They do have some cabin space if you preregister by the Sep. 15th. All others will need to camp. The site fee will be  the same.

   Feast is included for only the 200 who preregister. If you are not getting feast then you subtract $5.00 from site fee.

  This is comparison to our previous site fee of $18.00 for our event for camping Thursday through Monday.

  Please visit their web site and compare.

  Also Diamond Wars is a fantastic event. Armand and I were able to attend one several years ago, we had a great time. Well worth the cost of the site fee of $35.00 each, ( at that time they included all meals for the event ).

  Caitrin