[Bordermarch] Discussion about anything

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 09:23:57 PDT 2006

Greetings good gentles,

  I repeat here something I recently communicated in
private, because I think it is something that would be
good for all of us to remember.

  There is no reason <any subject> cannot be discussed
openly. If you think I have a misconception, I may not
be the only one.  Others, less willing to speak up,
might benefit from our dialogue.
  This list is the perfect forum for discussions. It
expands populace meeting to seven days a week, 365
days a year!
  We need to use it better than we currently do by
making sure to include reports of officers meeting,
agendas for upcoming meetings, and the ability to
enter a proxy for those who cannot attend the
"face-to-face" populace meeting.
  All of this will help to keep the populace involved,
fresh ideas flowing in, and ensure that we can have a
quorum for any vote.

Baron Ericus the Silverhand, WSA