[Bordermarch] (Off Subject) helping out the local actors accouncement

Karen ophelialarue at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 08:32:44 PDT 2006

To All,
  Greetings, My daughters former drama teacher Damon Gingo is part of the local actors group here in Beaumont/Port Arthur area and his play starts this weekend.
  Deathtrap by Ira Leven
  opens this Saturday at 7:30 P.M
  runs for the next 2 weekends 7:30P.M. with a Sunday matnee at 2:30 P.M
  At the Port Arthur Little theatre.
  the number is 727-PALP
  Chris,Momma Cammie and Vinnie let Mr.Gingo borrow some of our wonderful SCA weaponary, for the backdrop of his play.
  If you can go and support our local actors it would be wonderful. Mr. Gingo is very interested in meeting all from our group.
  Thank you,
  Lady Ophelia Larue
  AKA. Karen Picou

Families are like fudge...Sweet with a few nuts.
Do not marry a person that you know you can live with;
only marry someone that you cannot live without.
Children fill a hole in your heart you never knew existed.