[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Populace Meeting

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 03:13:10 PDT 2006

Val,
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,
Thank you so much!
Dearest One,
Love you,
Tessa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LadyVal at aol.com
  To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org ; benliz at gt.rr.com
  Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 11:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Bordermarch Populace Meeting

  My Dearest Tessa,

  Friday after our Populace meeting, I called the Curator of the Art Museum and asked if September 28 was available, and was told that it is free that night.

  Did we have enough members raising their hands to attend at the Museum in Port Arthur ?  I have the key to the Museum, and have the security alarm code, as I am on the board of directors, as is Theresa..

  Shall we spread the word about the location?  Could I pick up a sandwich tray, chips, etc before the meeting?  Maybe some 2 liter bottles of soft drinks?

  In Service to my Barony of Bordermarch, the Coastal Region, my Kingdom of Ansteorra--and The Dream,

  Valencia