[Bordermarch] Thursday night

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 23:17:26 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I sure hope we have lots of people at the Populace meeting  tomorrow.  I have
ordered a LARGE deli sandwich tray and a HUGE chocolate  sheet cake with
Bavarian cream filling, whipped cream icing and lots oi  chocolate roses with
"Happy Birthday Bordermarch" on the top.  We also will  have chips and soft drinks
on ice.  Someone is going to have to eat this  stuff or take some of it home.

We will think of you, Mistress Tessa, as we celebrate Bordermarch's
birthday.   Have fun at your workshop.  We will miss  you.

Valencia