[Bordermarch] Change Middle Eastern Dance Class

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Wed Apr 4 09:19:51 PDT 2007

Middle Eastern Dance Class will be held on Thursday @ 7:30pm this week.  I apologize for this short notice or any inconveniences, however, Lady Colette will be in Beaumont and has graciously offered to teach her beautiful talent.  If you have seen Lady Colette dance you understand how this is a great opportunity not to be passed up.  She is a beautiful and very talented dancer.  We will be meeting at Rogers Park at 7:00pm and then driving to our house.  If anybody is interested in attending and needs transportation or have any questions please do not hesitate to call me at hm#(409)722-1801 or cell#(409)893-6168.

                                                                        In service to the dream,
                                                                        Lady Asatriona
                                                                        Principle - Dance Guild