[Bordermarch] Help Fast!!!!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:54:20 PDT 2007

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kendall and I are having our wedding on April 21st. As yall know I have just had the baby. Well my wedding dress fit befor I had the baby. I really need to find someone who can fix it or help. My Grandma told me 2 ways to fix it but I cant. So please if you know someone or if you can do it email me. Also if you would like to come email me. We are not sending out invites just telling people.  Thanks SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO much Angel