[Bordermarch] Fwd: [Gleann Abhann] Katrina and Rite-Please forward

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 15:39:47 PDT 2007

My dearest Mistress Tatiana,

What a wonderful idea !!!  God bless you and others who  have the desire to
help those who were harmed by those devastating hurricanes  that hit our Gulf
Coast in 2005,   Projects such as this make me  proud to be part of this
wonderful "Dream" and so proud to know this is an  example of the chivalry,
kindness, nobility, and caring  we strive to  show and teach our younger ones about
the SCA.

Please let me know how and where to order the CD from or send  donations.

A big VIVAT to you and your workers on this  project.

In service to my Barony of Bordermarch, the Coastal Region, my  KIngdom of
Ansteorra----------and The Dream,
(Baroness) Valencia de  Granada