[Bordermarch] From Our Heart

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 19:29:22 PDT 2007

Unto the Noble Barony Bordermarch, do we send these warm wishes......

  First and foremost Her Excellency and I wish to thank Their Majesties, Ansteorra, Romanius and Deanna, for placing Their trust and faith in us and allowing us the privilege and honor of serving the Crown of Ansteorra in the capacity as Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch.  It has been a wonderment for HE Elisabeth and me these past few weeks and as expected our lives just became very busy.  You, the populace of Bordermarch, have gifted us with so much we fear we will never be able to repay it all. From the beginning to the present you have welcomed us into your family and helped us grow into what we are today.  We cannot thank our event stewards, L Nicoloi and L Malcolm, enough for the hard work they put into our Baronial Championship event.  All of their coordinators performed outstandingly and deserve our deepest thanks.  Our visitors remain in awe of our abilities as a barony to uphold the hospitality we are so well known for. The honor of standing guard as Rapier
 Champion of Barony Bordermarch now belongs to HE Don Armand de Lacy.  He is the first rapier fighter from Bordermarch to become it's own rapier champion and he now stands guard once again  in service to Kingdom Ansteorra.
  HE Elisabeth and I thank you from our hearts for all your support and help.

                  In Service We Remain,
                                 Santiago and Elisabeth
                                   Baron and Baroness
                                              of