[Bordermarch] Pray for family

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 16:22:23 PDT 2007

We will keep him in our prayers and await more information.  What hospital is he having his surgery in?
  Elisabeth

Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello family,

I just got a sad phone call from my mother, My sister Ashley called and told her that our dad Charles Terrell ( Valencias Husband) is in the hospital and will be for some time.I can not spell what he has but I will try. He had a HERNIA bust. They where taking him in for surfery and thats all I know now. So please keep us in your prayers. Angel