[Bordermarch] A&S Activities

kwc3f at netscape.com kwc3f at netscape.com
Fri Aug 10 16:02:55 PDT 2007

My Lady,
     I have been keeping myself busy and out of trouble... I am still knitting, working on socks and a shawl made from recycling a wool sweater...
     I have picked up pliers and rings and am getting back into chain maille jewelry work... I have some bright aluminum rings that I have been sitting on for months, and finally made myself a bracelet in the Flower Link pattern. AND got orders from two gals who saw it and want bracelets too. One like mine, and one a 2" wide cuff in European 4-1 or 6-1. Woo-hoo!!! So I got myself some new pliers and cutters and off I go.
     I need more wire, more rings...
-Ldy Meresankh Wimhotep
Footprints . . . The Sequel

Then I said, "But Lord, what are these
two lines in the sand next to Your
footprints?" And He answered,
 "My child, those were the times I had to
drag you kicking and screaming until
you decided to get a clue and snap out of it."