[Bordermarch] weather conditions / contacts

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 16:53:02 PDT 2007

Inquiries are coming as to safety and weather conditions in Bordermarch...
In response, so far, we are gearing, and just a tad damp from humidity and heat.  No rain yesterday.
At present, conditions are O.K.

Please hold thoughts and prayers in mind for people of Jamaica and the Yucatan Peninsula while Hurricane Dean spins around.
Stephanie  -L Collecte- Gobel's parents have their home on the Yucatan.

We trust that family SCA-dians in North-steorra in Oklahoma flood zones are safe and OK.

Let's please remember to establish alternative communications in case of emergencies or edicts.

This is a particularly appropriate time to update your Parchment Pages listings for the contact information Lord Phocas publishes each Autumn.   :)