[Bordermarch] Home for a while

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 18:23:41 PDT 2007

My dear friends and family, I just wanted to let you all know that I am back home for a while.  The Surgeon decided that he didn't want to do the second surgery until I am completely off of antibiotics.  I will be here for a month.  I will be back at worl part days (I still have a cast). When I have a definite surgery date I will let you know.  Thanks for all the prayer, wishes, spells, killing of chickens at midnight and all other forms of support.  MamaLou/ AmberLea