[Bordermarch] AmberLea update

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 10:18:06 PDT 2007

HE AmberLea asked me to send her sincere thanks to everyone who sent their gift to her yesterday. A special thanks to Lady Isabella, who created the beautiful card that HE Elisabeth chose to put the gift in. AmberLea was quite excited to see the beautiful artwork.

  She is doing better, the pain is quite a bit less than last week, and she is somewhat getting used to the maneuvering the cast. (Of course, it is green!) She has an appointment on the 21st, I believe, to have the infections tested to be sure it is gone, then she sees the orthopedic surgeon a few days later to schedule surgery to replace the artificial knee. She should be home sometime around the first of September.

  Selina

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein